Courts - Where We Play
PTA members use three locations in Petaluma including two high schools (Casa Grande and Petaluma High) and one public court off Sonoma Mountain Parkway (Leghorns Park).
- To schedule matches and practices for USTA and Sonoma-Napa-Marin League (SNML) at either Leghorns Park or Casa Grande High, please email the appropriate coordinator below. We are not able to schedule practices or matches on the Petaluma High courts.
- For USTA, email ustaleaguecoordinator @petalumatennis.org
- For SNML, email SNMLeagueCoordinator@petalumatennis.org
- Three of the four courts at Leghorns Park are used for USTA and SNML team matches and practices.
- Leghorns Park is located at 690 Sonoma Mountain Parkway and the courts are visible from the street. Parking available alongside the courts.
- PTA teams can use the Leghorns courts when they are not being used by the City for a program. If the City is not using the courts, use of the courts is on a first come, first served basis with the exception of matches.
- The Casa Grande High School courts are used for USTA and SNML team matches and practices during non-school hours.
- Although the address of the high school is 333 Casa Grande Road, the Casa Grande High School tennis courts are located on Ely Boulevard, immediately before Juliet Drive. Parking is available nearby.
- Members may use the Petaluma High School courts during non-school hours. The courts are reserved on Saturday mornings from 8:30am to 11am for PTA members.
- Although the address of the high school is 201 Fair Street, the tennis courts are located at English and Webster Streets. Parking is available on the street and there's also a lot behind the courts (toward the high school).
- Use of the courts is on a first-come, first-served basis. Also, please be advised that the high school has asked that the public NOT use the school restrooms for security reasons.
- There are also three tennis courts located at Lucchesi Park. Parking and access for these courts can be found on Novak Drive near East Madison Street.